GDIT is seeking an experienced Senior-level Information Assurance Engineer to provide successful performance in supporting the United States Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). Support primarily be required in the NETCOM Headquarters at Fort Huachuca, AZ. NETCOM is the Army Enterprise network (DoDIN) operations and services provider, executing full-spectrum cyber operations and attaining information superiority, and achieving an integrated network enterprise across the Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) domains.
The Information Assurance (IA) Engineer ensures RMF compliance of all developed solutions in support of this contract. Maintains currency and highest level of technical skill in field of expertise. The IA Engineer provides support to the Cybersecurity functional areas to protect and defend information and information systems across NETCOM managed Army DoDIN environments by ensuring the availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non- repudiation of the system. The IA Engineer supports assessment and authorize (A&A) activities of NETCOM G-6 managed systems by conducting research, reviewing documentation, and providing input for RMF packages to the Government for review and approval.
The IA Engineer maintains NETCOM Service Design Packages and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Executive Packages documentation for completeness and readiness for certification analysis, coordinates with NETCOM Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) and Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to gather any missing information or resolve other issues precluding certification analysis. The IA Engineer reviews compliance with current cybersecurity policy, regulations, and directives to ensure secure configuration and operation of all operated and maintained enterprise capabilities and IT assets, recommending corrective actions as required. The IA Engineer ensures all Cybersecurity requirements for RMF processes are performed for applicable systems and applications under G6 Information System Security Manager (ISSM) oversight. This support also includes restoration of information systems by incorporating protection, detection, and reaction capabilities.
The IA Engineer drafts, maintains, and modifies all required documents and plans (Contingency, Incident Response, Change Management, etc.) for NETCOM G-6 managed systems and provides to the Government for approval and IAW Government requirements to ensure environments and applications continue to function through disruptive incidents. The IA Engineer assists the Government with cybersecurity functional support for assessments, authorizations, and documentation of fielded systems. They also ensure that the information systems are configured in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), applicable patches and other cybersecurity requirements.
· IA Certification Level IASAE I (CISSP or CASP)
· TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance with T5 Investigation
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience providing Information Assurance support in similar work environments (NIPR, SIPR)
· Experience leading assessment and authorize (A&A) activities
· Extensive experience in cybersecurity documentation and system authorization artifacts (System Security Plan, lifecycle documentation, continuous monitoring plan, Security Assessment Plan, Security Assessment Report, Risk Assessment, etc.).
· Extensive knowledge of and review the RMF Knowledge Service
· Experience using the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to record RMF activities
· Expert-level understanding of cybersecurity policy, regulations, and directives for enterprise capabilities and IT assets
· Experience ensuring information systems are configured in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), applicable patches and other cybersecurity requirements
· Experience interfacing with network, systems, and software engineers to resolve issues, recommending corrective actions as required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues
· Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and ability to work independently and as a team player.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and willingness to initiate and manage relationships across the customer space
Preference in hiring will be given to incumbent NETCOM G6 personnel.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.