GDIT is looking for several Information System Security Representatives (all levels) to work with a division or our nation's intelligence and security service and federal law enforcement agencies.
This is a contingent requisition which is based upon award
All Positions require an ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
Information System Security Management:
Services to support Information Systems Security Management performed by the Information System Security Representative (ISSR) at a minimum, shall consist of to the following activities:
· Ensure that program ISs are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with the internal security policies and practices outlined in the approved Security Assessment and Authorization (SAA) package
· Manage the SAA process for new program ISs and legacy program ISs migrating into the GRC application
· Provide baseline security controls to the system owner, contingent upon the IS’s security categorization, type of information processed and entity type
· Provide a recommendation to the Authorizing Official, in consultation with the system owner, regarding systems’ impact levels and ISs’ authorization boundary
· Ensure that new entities are created in the GRC application with the security categorization of program ISs.
· Initiate, coordinate, and recommend to the program Authorizing Official all Interconnection Security Agreement (ISAs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), and Memorandum of Agreement (MOAs) that permit the interconnection of a program IS with any non- program or joint-use IS.
· Perform an independent review of the System Security Plan (SSP) and make approval decisions.
· Request and negotiate the level of testing required for an IS with the Enterprise Information Security Section and the program Authorizing Official.
· Schedule security control assessments in coordination with the system owner.
· Coordinate IS security inspections, tests, and reviews with the Security and system owner. Submit the final SAA package to the program Authorizing Official for a security ATO decision.
· Ensure that the Security ATO Electronic Communication (EC) is serialized into Sentinel under the applicable case file number.
· Advise the program Authorizing Official of IS vulnerabilities and residual risks.
· Ensure that all POA&M actions are completed and tested.
· Coordinate initiation of an event-driven reauthorization with the program Authorizing Official.
· Ensure the removal and retirement of program ISs being decommissioned, in coordination with the SO, ISSO, and ISSR.
· At least 7 years serving as an ISSR at a cleared facility.
· Minimum of 10 years work experience in a computer science or Cybersecurity related field.
· Hold Aat least one of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Security Professional (GISP), or the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) or other certifications exemplifying skill sets such as those described in DoD Instruction 8570.1 IAM Level III proficiency.
· Familiarity with the use and operation of security tools including Tenable Nessus and/or Security Center, IBM Guardium, HP Weblnspect, Network Mapper (NMAP), and/or similar applications.
· A bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other cyber discipline is preferred.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.