General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is looking for a candidate to provide Linux and Windows System Administration of servers and hosts on the Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) network supporting a U.S. Government customer. The selected candidate will be a member of the Cloud Engineering Team tasked with designing, securing, and deploying solutions to a multi-cloud environment composed of AWS and Azure.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Create and maintain documentation on cloud configurations and general cloud usage.
· Develop automation using Ansible, PowerShell, Lambda.
· Understand Cloud Security Requirements Guide and industry best practices for cloud computing.
· Design and implement technical controls to enforce cloud business rules.
· Evaluate effectiveness of the internal security control framework for cloud and recommend adjustments as business needs change.
· Interface with customers to provide technical support and guidance for transitioning solutions to the cloud.
· Able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and complete multiple projects effectively and concurrently.
· Regularly interact with all levels of management to present and discuss audit results and obtain gap remediation status.
· Coordinate with other teams to deliver solutions in a matrix organization.
· CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
· GCED – GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender
· GCIH – GIAC Certified Incident Handler
· GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials Certification
· SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
and one of the following:
· Linux +
· LPIC-2 Advanced Level Linux Professional
· LPIC-3 Senior Level Linux Professional
· RHCE - Red Hat Certified Engineer
· RHCSA - Red Hat Certified System Administrator
· RHCDS Red Hat Certified Data Center Specialist
Certifications (IAT Level I)
and one of the following:
· MCSA - Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
· MCSE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
· 3 + years of experience with Linux
· 3+ years of experience with Windows systems
· Experience with AWS and Azure environment
· Background in security controls, auditing, network and system security
· Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
· Experience with the IAVM process
· Working knowledge of Server 2016
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.