• Manages operational management team to meet objectives. Implements operations improvements to meet established objectives. Assists in managing activities related to contract and customer requirements.
• Provides technical leadership to internal and external personnel on highly complex systems. Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
• Provides technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues. Contributes to and reviews/approves morning and afternoon technical briefings and reviews. Contributes to and reviews/recommends changes to process documentation pertaining to daily operations.
• Facilitates customer relationship and satisfaction while ensuring adherence to contract. Investigates technical matters of significance, recommends and implements appropriate course of action.
• Coordinates with client management regularly to ensure operations meet expectations, and cooperation with neighboring departments is achieved.
• Coordinates and communicates with client to leverage resources and discuss solutions to matters of significance. Responsible for escalating incident/problem occurrences to customer/upper management and coordinating/assisting in resolution when necessary.
• Develops and maintains communications with the customer, management, and staff to ensure that service is delivered, and within contractual obligations. Investigates and resolves matters of significance as appropriate. Ensures maintenance of customer relationships. Must work daily with client.
• Responsible for process improvements, updated standard operating procedures, training
• Provides input/update to monthly and weekly status reports.
• Reviews tickets for current operational status and escalates information as needed.
• May review potential candidates for placement
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.