● Leads and supervises a team of service desk or contact center associates using designated systems and proven coaching methods. ● Engages with team members frequently, to build, foster and maintain positive, professional relationships. ● Motivates, inspires, coaches, and mentors associates to improve customer service skills and other behaviors essential for delivering a high level of service quality. ● Provides administrative support to assist with the management of day-to-day operations ● Participates in human resources activities such as interviewing prospective candidates, assist with hiring, performance management and off-boarding, employing standard Company personnel management methods ● May be required to handle customer calls in case of extraordinary call volume circumstances ● Maintains focus on client and operational goals while ensuring customer satisfaction ● Follows established Operational processes and procedures
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
● Good oral and written communication skills. ● Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport in a one on one and team setting. ● Ability to coach, train, motivate, and inspire team to perform behaviors that positively impact the customer experience and team performance. ● Proficient at articulating the connections between individual skills and behaviors that drive performance metrics in one-on-one coaching sessions and team meetings ● Ability to maintain patience and composure in stressful situations ● Ability to convey empathy and understanding ● Proficient with navigating and using a computer ● Proficient with MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook and Excel. ● Ability to evaluate candidate skills, competencies, and behaviors, and experience during an interview, to assess the candidates qualifications and likelihood of succeeding in the role. ● Ability to work independently
● Must be a U.S. Citizen
● Candidate must be flexible regarding shift patterns, and willing to work any shift, 24 x 7 x 365
● Work location is determined by the Program. Currently 100% remote, work from home. However, this may change to 100% work at a GDIT facility ● Work from home candidates must have a work environment that is a quiet location, free from background noise or distractions. Candidate must also have access to a high speed internet at their home, with 10 Mbps of download speed and 1 Mbps of upload speed of dedicated internet bandwidth
● Candidate must maintain residency within a 60 mile radius of our Bossier City facility.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
● High school diploma or G.E.D. and 5 or more years of experience working in a call center or customer service environment. Education may be substituted for years of experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
● Bachelors degree in Business or related field ● Five years of experience managing a team ● Call center management experience HIGHLY preferred ● Excellent business and analytical problem solving skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.