REQ#: RQ75314 Customer Service Representatives in Paintsville, KY (Evergreen) (Open)
Travel Required: None
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Pipeline
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an experienced L&D Professional joining our team activities.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. GDIT is searching for Customer Service Representatives in the Paintsville, KY area for the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Customer Engagement Center (USCIS CEC).
Are you looking for a new career with great benefits, including the opportunity to work from the comfort of your home? You will be able to work in-office or at home, once you are fully trained.
Apply Today! One of our recruiters will contact you directly to provide additional information and schedule a time for you to meet with our team. #KYCSR
• Answers incoming phone calls on behalf of client; provides accurate and appropriate information to callers.
• Places outbound customer service or customer satisfaction calls, as required by client.
• Completes call guides; gathers and verifies required information.
• Attends telephone skills and program information training sessions; adheres to established levels of service.
• Adheres to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
• Adheres to contact center scheduling, ensures telephone coverage during contact center hours of operation.
• Performs clerical or administrative duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Zero or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
• Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
• US Citizenship Required
• Previous call center background highly preferred
• US Citizenship is required, as stated in the contract - Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.