Software Development Life Cycle
Systems Engineering Process
Technical Specification Writing
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Systems Engineer Expert
Secure and expertly apply the latest technologies to advance the mission as a TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER EXPERT with GDIT. Your work in enterprise IT will help our clients overcome evolving demands and missions. Own the opportunity to accelerate digital modernization for our clients as you accelerate your career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER EXPERT you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER EXPERT joining our team to articulate and lead technical evaluations of software development projects to ensure system compatibility for optimal system performance; collaborate with business users to triage requirements and perform current state system analysis; and establish integrated project team structure and assignments.
HOW A SYSTEMS ENGINEER EXPERT WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Works with product owners, stakeholders, IT managers and developer teams to deliver full lifecycle Salesforce implementations from inception to roll-out.
● Gathers and analyzes business requirements and converts them into effective Salesforce solutions.
● Attends customer meetings and interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field (not required)
● Required Experience: 15+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills:
● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI with Poly
● Required Skills and Abilities:
● Preferred Skills:
● Location: On Customer Site
● US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
15 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.