We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity.
Our work depends on a Senior Program Analyst joining GDIT’s GWAC Center and supporting multiple award contract (MAC) operations and business development efforts. Location: Falls Church, VA; some telework flexibility; some travel required.
The candidate will assist the GWAC Center:
· Record and distribute pre-solicitation and post-solicitation opportunities on assigned government wide acquisition contracts (GWACs), Multiple Award Schedules (MAS), or agency indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracts.
· Facilitate business development, capture management, program management, contracts management, proposal management, and pricing personnel understanding of contracts and opportunities, participate in color team reviews, and submit questions and responses to the government.
· Maintain contract vehicle reference material and collateral.
· Perform data queries and reporting on contract vehicles, government acquisition organizations, and opportunities.
· Maintain awareness of the government acquisition environment and contracts by attending webinars and teleconferences and off-site government and industry meetings.
· Bachelor’s Degree plus 5+ years of relevant experience; or non-degree plus 9+ years of relevant experience; or combination of work, education, or training.
· Government contracting experience is a must
· Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Candidate must be an US citizen for systems and document access
· Experience with federal multiple-award contracts preferred
· Familiar with Shipley Associates (or equivalent) business development, capture management, proposal management, or proposal writing training
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels including senior executives.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.