Analyzes customer requirements and provides highly innovative technical expertise on cloud cluster computing techniques, technologies, and related cloud architectures.
Provides expert knowledge for the research, evaluation, and deployment of advanced cloud computing systems and large data analytics.
Provides expert knowledge for data integration and migration efforts, including mapping schemas and defining domain specific ontologies
Provides expert knowledge for the development of highly complex data technologies, algorithms, and applications.
Maintains current and advanced knowledge of progressive and advancing technology as assigned.
Provides expert guidance and leadership to less-experienced cloud development personnel.
May serve as a task or project leader. (Not a people manager)
May consult with executives and customers to deliver complex cloud development solutions.
Recognized as a subject matter expert in cloud technology.
Requirements preferred for the AWS Cloud Architect:
• 7+ years technical experience in architecture/design
• 4+ years of hands‐on experience using Oracle ADF and design, development and
deployment of ADF applications
• 8+ years of experience programming/developing rich client web applications using
J2EE specs including Java, JSF, EJB, Oracle ADF Framework
• Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and
• Experience in AWS implementation to include core AWS resources (VPC, EC2, S3 etc.)
and advanced AWS resources (lambda, cloud front).
• Experience in setting up AWS Cognito Identity and Access management tool and ADFS
and providing access to integrate applications via API Gateway.
• Strong CLI and API technology use experience (e.g. PowerShell, Python, YAML or JSON)
• Knowledge and experience in building APIs within AWS and API Transit Gateway
• Experience with Agile methodologies and tools. Continuous Integration & Continuous
Deployment tools and processes using Jenkins, GitHub and Jira tools.
• Experience with Oracle Business process management, service bus and Oracle SOA Suite
• Experience using Oracle SOA Suite to develop transformers and transporters
• Familiarity with MicroServices architecture, working experience
• Strong experience with Oracle SQL, distributed technologies, Frameworks and
• Experience with all phases of a project lifecycle development process (analysis,
design, code, test, migrate)
• Ability to provide production and maintenance support and prior government
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
• Experience with Docker, Chef/Puppet, Selenium and Atlassian tool suite a plus
• Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master
• Certified SAFe Practitioner
• Certified SAFe Agilist
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.