Serves as the Quality Assurance Lead for the Defense Stockpile Management System (DSMS). Provides continuous monitoring and improvement on all new and modified software applications, ensures applications meet high quality standards and functionality throughout the lifecycle of the application, and able to provide honest and thorough feedback on all issues. Quality Assurance ensures software meets standards/ functionality throughout the lifecycle of the software. Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
- Developing QA test plans, procedures, and conduct both software integration testing and software acceptance testing for all new and modified software baselines associated with DIAMONDS (and other applications) program
- Developing and maintaining a product-oriented Quality Control Plan (QCP) containing all deliverables and milestones
- Providing insight into performance criteria for each project phase including a definition of the performance requirements, performance objectives, acceptable quality levels, surveillance method, and incentive metrics
- Utilizing the QCP to assure completeness of deliverables enabling the Government’s quality assurance and validation
- Performing all quality control inspections necessary in the performance of the various tasks as assigned and identified by the respective WBS (work breakdown structure), POA&M, or quality system, and submit related quality objective evidence for every software build
- Ensuring all management and development practices conform to current SEI CMMI for Development Level 3
- Developing and maintaining a CMMI Quality Assurance Management Plan containing timelines for each goal
- Planning and conducting internal acceptance testing prior to release of any software versions, enhancements, or upgrades
- Validating, testing and ensuring the enhancements meet user and operational requirements as documented
- Ensuring testing includes validating changes with requirements documentation and following testing their required documents are updated (software designs, architecture diagrams, security certification and accreditation, and test reports)
- Assisting the Government during the Government acceptance testing
- Ensuring testing includes how the new/redesigned software integrates with current applications, and executing regression testing
May serve as a team or task leader (Not a people manager)
Recognized as an emerging subject matter expert
BA/BS (or equivalent experience)
10+ years of experience
DoD Top Secret clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.