1. Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies, constructs and tests electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
2. Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve problems.
3. Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
4. Runs tests, collects data, and may recommend component or circuit changes.
5. May provide operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
6. Performs preventative maintenance.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Associate’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
0-1 years of directly related experience supporting engineering operations.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.