We are in the business of finding and providing IT solutions to our government customers. Our program is designed for those with an interest in the continued support of our country with a desire to learn civilian skills. It will give you a chance to experience civilian life at GDIT first-hand. You will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced leaders and other smart, motivated people. This program will help you develop best in class skills while working on mission critical work. Continue your mission to serve with General Dynamics Information Technology.
· Currently serving on Active Duty in the U.S. Armed Forces
· Demonstrates critical decision-making skills
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment
· Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
· Aptitude and passion for technology
· Sufficient understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
· Service member must have completed at least 180 days on active duty and be expected to be discharged or released from active duty within 180 days of starting their internship
This is a pipeline requisition.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.