• Receives, stores, and issues equipment, materials, supplies, merchandise, and or tools. • Compiles stock records of items in and at storage yard. • Verifies receipt of items on requisition or invoice. • Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications. • Stores articles in bins, on floor, or on shelves according to identifying information. • Fills orders or issues supplies from stock daily as needed • Prepares periodic, special, or perpetual inventory of stock. • Compiles reports on the use of stock handling, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage or damage to stock, location changes. • Maintains tooling and tool control procedures.
• Prepares excess material, damaged material or tools for turn in to local warehouse.
• Prepares proper paperwork utilizing DD-1149 forms for material turn in.
• Manages Tooling services and accountability.
• Various other duties as designated with in program specifications
3+ years of experience.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.