The PM will report directly to the Vice President in GDIT and will provide day to day interaction with the COTR; this candidate shall lead and manage all functions necessary to:
1) recruit and retain highly qualified technical and support personnel;
2) process required clearance requests in a timely manner;
3) schedule required briefings as needed to perform day-to-day duties
4) provide qualified backfills to offices requiring support for more than two weeks as requested;
5) communicate verbally and in writing to the Sponsor to address contract changes/challenges; and
6) manage all performance aspects of its personnel to provide the administrative support services as dictated throughout the SOW.
1. Leads and Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities. 2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation. 3. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems. 4. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned programs. 5. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits. 6. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals. 7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement. 8. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances. 9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents. 10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested. 11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards. 12. Participates in special projects as required. 13. Ensures program staffing priorities / objectives are met 14. Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending performance improvements. 15. Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business and operational information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes; Responsible for maintaining relevant program metrics.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in a related business. Masters Degree preferred. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
Strong Leadership, Business Acumen with proactive customer service skills Proven ability to develop strategic initiatives, operating plans, and program mitigation strategies Demonstrated experience with the federal program budget review process Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Effective communication skills. Detailed knowledge of relevant government regulations and standards. Experience leading a team of 100+ FTE. Proven experience using Microsoft products to include but not limited to (Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Understanding of hiring practices and processes for the Government, especially for administrative and technical personnel.
• Preferred Experience in Administrative Professional Industry. Prior experience supervising teams in multiple locations. On-site experience • Additional Job Description We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.