Logistics and program support to Naval Air Systems Commands Non-Program of Record Security Cooperation Programs Office (SCPO) to the Record Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) to provides radars, sensors, and support for the upgrade of the ISR modification and Maritime Surveillance Aircraft. Performs and coordinates analysis and appraisal of the non Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and FMS commodities. Providing support to the Logistics Manager for hardware equipment and services. Provide effective program support with all twelve logistics elements including but not limited to planning, supply support, support/test equipment, training, technical data..
Established a partnership with AIRWorks and Aircraft Prototype Systems Division (APSD) for management of ISR upgrades.
Developing a course of action that would include a ground station, mobile stations, and additional training. Removing X-band requirement helped to initiate this option. Bubble seats/observation windows were also added.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements. 2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies. 3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control. 4 Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times. 5. Ability to perform research and read and interpret DoD policy and learn configuration requirements to meet releasability requirements for publications; 6. Work with all internal and external NAVAIR organizations supporting all aspects of the aircraft weapon system. 7. Monitors delivery of commodities
, and technical publications in order to identify shortfalls and develop work-arounds. 8. Drafts meeting minutes, action items, and correspondence; prepares slides and scripts, for customer presentation. 9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Track and monitor parts to milestones and delivery utilizing Microsoft projects (Excel and Project).
11. Ability to learn and understand configuration management.
12. Supports customer program/logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
13. Assists with the tasks that support supplier audits, assessments and evaluations to ensure conformance to clients quality, cost and delivery performance standards.
14. Assists with the tasks that support demand forecasting, distribution planning, supply chain modeling and design.
15. Assists with resolving supplier quality issues and provides appropriate support for desired supplier capability.
16. Assists with the task that support process improvements, inventory reductions, and cost savings.
17. Assists with the writing or editing of logistics policies and procedures.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 0+ years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.