Researches monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience
Performs analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
Prepares assessment of current threats and trends based on the research and analysis of intelligence data.
Develop and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements.
Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
Performs additional duties as assigned.
Participates in special projects as required.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.