The Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) is responsible for the management, direction, administration and development of security programs and procedures for those assigned programs that have contractually imposed security requirements in excess of normal National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements. The CPSO is the primary interface with government agencies regarding assigned program security matters and requirements.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
· Interpret and enforce government and company security policies and provide direction and guidance to program personnel.
· Interface with program managers and maintain liaison with US Government Program Security Officers.
· Provide security support and direction including the development and maintenance of DD254s and security guidance.
· Develop and revise program level security plans, procedures and instructions.
· Provide classification guidance to employees, develop and provide security education and awareness training, conduct security briefings, lead security self-inspections and audits, and investigate security incidents.
· Support to other security disciplines within the program to include: Personnel Security, Physical Security, Information Assurance (IA), Communications Security (COMSEC), Document Control and Visitor Control.
5+ years of security experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.