General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking a Program Security Lead / Solutions Manager to join our team in Arlington, Virginia. You will serve as a consultant/advisor and security team leader supporting Headquarters U.S. Air Force’s Deputy Directorate for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) providing security oversight of the USAF’s High Altitude ISR (HAISR) beyond line of sight architecture program. You will plan, formulate, implement and evaluate security policy/guidance for the program; coordinate security policy positions with Air Staff, Joint Staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense and Intelligence Community stakeholders; and oversee the activities of personnel providing physical, personnel and information assurance security support across the program.
· Drafts executive level correspondence, provides briefings to senior AF and DoD officials and must be proactive in developing solutions to complex security challenges
· Provides security subject matter expertise, programmatic insight and operational knowledge regarding the HAISR architecture, airborne platforms, sensors, data links, and other related issues
· Coordinates and facilitates policy and technical discussions with stakeholders from ISR platform communities, tasking authorities and service provider organizations to develop and refine security classification guidance
· Coordinates Information System Security Manager (ISSM) / Information System Security Officer (ISSO) activities at two geographically separate locations to ensure program systems achieve and maintain Authority to Operate (ATO) certifications
· Ensures program compliance with DoD Directive 8140.01 Cyberspace Workforce Management requirements
· 9+ Years of Air Force ISR or Program Security experience with at least 3 years of supervisory experience over a significant security effort
· Active Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) clearance
· Must be onsite in our Arlington, Virginia office. No telecommuting.
· Bachelor's Degree; 9 years of Air Force ISR / Security policy experience may be considered in lieu of degree
· At least 3 years working experience with Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS); AF ISR operations; U-2 / RQ-4 / other ISR platforms; and associated data link / ground architectures
· Working knowledge of USAF, DoD, DNI and IC organizational structures, relationships and coordination processes
· Working knowledge of current DNI, DoD and USAF security classification guidance policies
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with ICD 503 and NIST 800-53 policy implementation
· Current CI Polygraph
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.