"Bachelors degree +10 years experience: Shall have completed a commercial, military or Government all source analysis training course or certified in a specialized intelligence career field (i.e. Imagery or Signal Analysis).Shall have five (5) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms.
Shall have five (5) years’ experience in data mining and research analysis applications and technology.
Shall have five (5) years’ experience with the national intelligence community reporting data bases and standards."
The contractor shall conduct global, enterprise-wide intelligence analysis in order to identify and recommend how the U.S. military can best defend itself against fielded and planned worldwide threats. As new global challenges arrive, the contractor shall assess these threats and provide the Government with intelligence analysis, assessments, and various intelligence products. The contractor shall provide experienced, qualified analysts to provide operational, technical and planning support to ACC. Analysts shall be responsible for analyzing multi-source intelligence, processing, exploiting, correlating and fusing information into a net-centric environment.
The contractor shall perform executive level analysis and assessments in applying advanced principles, theories and concepts to a wide range of work in the areas of planning, deployment, operation and enhancement of advanced technology for ISR systems and capabilities. Tasks include, but are not limited to creative technical solutions and studies to current problems sets; effectiveness and efficiency assessments; and development of new ISR integration capabilities into joint warfighting constructs. The contractor shall provide the following analysis levels of support.
c. The contractor shall provide Advanced Multi-Discipline ISR Analysis in accordance with the following criteria:
1. Provide single-and multi-discipline correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command validated requirements.
2. Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR tactics, techniques & procedures (TTPs) and supervisor direction.
3. Use various analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines.
4. Perform intelligence problem set, trend, network and pattern analyses in vary degrees.
5. Conducting multi-discipline ISR collection management activities using current Intelligence Community and DoD component standard collection management tools and applications.
6. Track the initiation validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and requests for information while managing project associated data bases and activities for multiple command echelons.
7. Help develop personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.