Be a part of an Agile team working together to build, test, deploy and maintain a modern health care system. GDIT is actively recruiting for several openings on a program that supports CMS/CPI’s mission of modernizing large scale enterprise systems. We're using Agile teams to build a new health care system on a cloud platform allowing for growth and capabilities; incorporating a contemporary user experience design, containerized in the cloud to support mission critical operations.
On this program, we are creating a simplified environment, providing standardized interfaces with internal and external CMS systems, to support data centralization and analysis. You'll have an opportunity to work on leading cloud technologies and services, implementing DevOps technology and solutions using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology. You must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
* Develop and maintain end-to-end automation testing frameworks and automation suites for front end and back end testing of a responsive web application which uses microservices
* Create, maintain and update test cases
* Testing using different browser tools
* Accessibility testing for impaired users (508 testing)
* Maintains automation framework design and execution document
* Conducts/participates in peer reviews of test cases and test documents
* Creates dashboard reports and updates with automation test cases, test results
* Maintains and executes smoke and regression scripts by adding new features and updating/fixing existing features due to requirements/environmental changes
* Experience as a Test Engineer, with at least 5 years’ experience in test automation using Selenium or the equivalent
* Experience developing test automation frameworks, such as Selenium and QTP/UFT, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine
* Experience with API testing frameworks, such as SOAPUI
* Experience developing automated scripts for RESTful services and integrating them with Jenkins/GIT
* Experience working with load testing tools, such as JMeter or LoadRunner
* Experience working within Agile teams
* Experience in scripting languages such as NodeJS
* Experience with defect tracking tools such as JIRA
* Experience developing testing documentation, such as Test Summary Reports and requirements traceability reports
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.