Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area with annual revenues of $10M and above
Provides technical administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks with one contract.
- Maintains staffing matrices for program, and provides weekly updates to management.
- Conducts staffing meetings on at least on a weekly basis, and assigns priorities to the recruiting team.
- Collaborates and works closely with other functions to include Contracts, Subcontracts, Security, Human Resources and Finance.
- Schedules regular meetings with program managers to triage staffing needs for their programs.
- Interacts with subcontractor partners to support program staffing.
- Schedules and conducts interviews to support program staffing.
- Manages two different staffing processes, and creates requisitions in two separate databases.
- Serves as a liaison between the recruiting team and program management team.
- Keeps business operations flowing by monitoring the progress of projects, tasks, requisitions, offers, etc.
- Creates staffing matrices and builds resumes for proposal efforts as assigned.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
- May also perform services on assigned tasks.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison (Weekly COTR Meetings and PMRs)
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Organize and interface with government clients and sub-contractors to ensure project success.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Create tools to include, but not limited to, tracking schedule and work progress with Microsoft (MS) Project
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to the Sponsor to address contract changes/challenges;
- Participates in special projects as required.
- A minimum seven (7) years of experience as a program/project manager.
- Demonstrated experience managing a program with similar size and scope.
- Proven ability to handle a large, complex workload, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Ten or more years of Program Management experience within the Intelligence Community.
- Proven PM experience managing a corporate Administrative contract for the Federal Government.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.