General Dynamics Information Technology’s Global CIO organization has an opening for the position of Executive Assistant to work in our Falls Church, Virginia Corporate Headquarters. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, proactive, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance and communicate effectively.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. p. You should be a highly self-motivated professional and capable of managing your workload and those you support by prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
In this position, the selected incumbent will support the VP, Global CIO & Chief Supply Chain Officer as well as the Global CIO & Supply Chain Leadership Team. You will work out of our Falls Church AND our Chantilly offices supporting our CIO and Supply Chain Leadership. This role will be responsible for the following:
· Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities including managing, coordinating and updating calendar schedule in Microsoft Outlook; to include internal and external meetings with staff and vendors
· Comfortable in fast paced quickly changing environment and be able to meet deadlines with multiple tasks and projects at hand; A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
· Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
· Plan, organize, implement and provide full support for meetings, teleconferences, conference calls, All-Hands and Town Hall meetings and special events (Women+tech conference, Bring Your Kids To Work Day and Girls Who Code); includes reserving rooms, preparing for event, coordinating with on-site facilities & information technology experts, food & drinks within budget
· Organize local, domestic, and international travel, accommodation, itineraries and all correspondence related to arrangements while maintaining awareness of any security processes and/or needs; prepare and submit expense reports for travel reimbursement
· Prepare agendas and compile materials for use in meetings and presentations
· Answers and routes phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and may handle wide-range information dissemination
· Greeting guests including vendors, analysts, customers and other professionals for office visits
· Draft, proofread, and finalize high-level written correspondences
· Update and maintain organizational charts, electronic records and confidential files
· Format, and proofread data in Excel Spreadsheets, Word and PowerPoint documents
· Communicate effectively with executive leader in order to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
· Collaborate to improve processes and procedures within team
· Maintain strict confidentiality with all matters and display a high level of professionalism at all times
Over ten (10) years of executive support experience (VP level or above)
Demonstrated initiative and willingness to run with projects without supervision or guidance
Proficient with MS office suite
Preferred experience with Concur and Sharepoint
Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly-changing environment
A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
Professional level verbal and written communications skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Must be a US citizen for systems access
GDIT's Corporate Headquarters offers walking trails, complimentary gym onsite, free parking, onsite cafe and state-of-the art facilities! We are located in the Fairview Park area minutes from the Mosaic District (free shuttle)
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.