GDIT’s Early Career Program is designed with you in mind! Our business internship allows you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our client’s most complex issues. Throughout GDIT’s 10-week summer internship program, you will work on innovative projects that touch areas such as Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Proposal Writing, Consulting, and other related areas depending on your background and interest. As an intern, you will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals. Your internship experience will equip you with best in class skills to take back to the classroom.
GDIT is seeking a Procurement Analyst Associate (Intern) in Sterling, VA
· Prepares and reviews purchase orders for accuracy and completeness.
· Enters purchase orders into the automated system.
· Serves as a liaison between employees or customer personnel and vendors in order to answer questions and resolve problems.
· Maintains files and records of materials, prices, inventories, and deliveries.
· Reviews invoices from suppliers for conformance to purchase orders.
· Assists higher-level purchasing staff as assigned.
· Participates in special projects as required
· Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university majoring in supply chain management or similar discipline
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.