•Progressive IT experience (5 years), including at least two (2) projects in technical areas. At least one (1) project must have occurred within the past three (3) years. A minimum of a SECRET clearance and IAT Level I Certification is required for this position.
• Serves as Asset Management Lead and is responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing operations supporting the movement of Military Sealift Command (MSC) Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Systems (C4S) assets throughout the fleet.
• Maintains records of transmission and receipt of all Government Furnished Equipment (GFE), tracking the status of changes, and preserving an inventory system with supporting documents to ensure accountability and location of assets to reduce the cost to the customer.
• Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff, planning, prioritizing levels of effort (LOE), and evaluating department activities.
• Coordinates availabilities of Asset Management personnel with internal C4S departments to provide accurate asset verifications.
• Performs and records results of physical inventories onboard MSC vessels to include Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) validation as required to support equipment valuation.
• Produces and delivers Quarterly and Annual Audit Reports documenting the status of plan execution, audit results, and lessons learned.
• Responds to customer data calls and oversees associated summary metric reporting.
• Liaises with MSC Government leadership to determine allocated equipment levels (AEL).
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 or the start date, if after January 18. Individuals who work in or reside in Texas or Montana or work outside of the United States may be excluded from this requirement.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.