- Standardizing technology deployment and employment
- Recommending technology evolution to improve operations
- Aligning guidance and operations within mission areas by developing procedures, checklists and standard operating procedures to enhance and improve the AFIN performance and stability
- Reviewing change request implementation plans from mission areas for technical feasibility and risk to operations
- Developing draft Concept of Operations documents and reviewing doctrinal guidance to ensure mission areas are addressed appropriately within guidance
- Developing and maintaining Services Catalog for core services provided to AFIN users
- Documenting enterprise systems and tools in the baseline
- Identifying single points of failure within mission area
- Tracking project status affecting mission area
- Acting as mission area subject matter experts (SME) in support of enterprise working groups
Please Note: Shift work is possible.
2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
Current Secret security clearance or higher, or ability/eligibility to obtain prior to starting work
Current 8570 IAM Level III Certification (CISM,CISSP (or Associate), GSL) is required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.