Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Telecommunications Analyst Associate
Transform technology into opportunity as a Telecommunications Analyst Associate with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Telecommunications Analyst Associate you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Telecommunications Analyst Associate joining our team to
HOW A TELECOMMUNICATIONS ANALYST ASSOCIATE WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Analyzes, administers, and maintains telecommunications systems
● Work closely with team members to complete all required tasks
● Will be responsible for the maintenance, updates and testing of multiple communications equipment and systems.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Technical Training, certifications and OJT experience.
● Required Experience: 4+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: Cryptographic and various Secure Voice communications equipment and systems experience.
● Security Clearance Level: SECRET
● Required Skills and Abilities: Ability to learn new systems and equipment and to operate and maintain complex Secure Voice communications and conferencing systems.
● Preferred Skills: Secure Voice communications, computer skills, and ability to trouble shoot and use various Secure Voice equipment and systems. Navy experience a plus.
● Location: On Customer Site
●US Citizenship Required.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
4 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Security Plus - CompTIA
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.