GDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and professional services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Security missions. For the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM), GDIT anticipates performing software development and application enhancements on the Mission Systems Lifecycle Support (MSLS) contract using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and DevSecOps processes. GDIT is excited to offer you a unique opportunity to join a SAFe Agile Release Train (ART) utilizing CI/CD pipeline to support one our nation’s most critical homeland missions – the storage and processing of biometric and associated biographic information for national security, law enforcement, immigration and border management, intelligence, background investigations, and associated testing, training, management reporting, planning and analysis.
GDIT is seeking highly motivated Business Analysts to join our growing team to define and support our mission-critical applications for our DHS customer. The successful candidate(s) will provide support to the Agile Release Team (ART) by transforming client business needs into user stories that accurately capture functional requirements. Perform as an advocate of the client Product Owner with the ART in accordance with SAFe 5.0 best practices. This includes involvement with users to define system scope and objectives, as well as documenting functional requirements. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Write user stories and functional requirements using JIRA application
• Ability to assign points for user stories
• Provide support and technical advice throughout Agile sprint cycles
• Assist in validating enhancements to existing system in addition to coordinating with QA and tester personnel
• Experience with scrum/agile project lifecycle approach to software development
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• U.S. Citizenship
• DHS HQ EOD required to start; must be able to obtain DHS HQ Final Suitability
• BS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience
• Experience developing Agile user stories for an IT Mission System
• Certification in SAFe, SCRUM or Kanban
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
• BS in computer science or information systems field of study
• Experience in Agile and DevOps methodologies
• Experience implementing and configuring DevOps solutions
• Proven track record as a self-learner keeping current with the latest techniques including automated testing and continuous integration
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.