At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Intelligence Analyst you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
1. Supports the design of how data will be stored, accessed, used, integrated, and managed by different data regimes and digital system
2. Collaborates with data users to determine, create, and populate optimal data structures and systems
3. Plans, designs, and optimizes data throughput and query performance
4. Participates in the employment of backend database technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, HPC etc.)
5. Provides support to the actual content volume, ETL and periodicity of data to support the intended kinds of queries and analysis to match expected responsiveness
6. Performs Additional Duties as assigned
7. Participates in special projects as required
• Current TS / SCI, CI Polygraph eligibility
• Associates degree with 7 years’ experience in support of or in an intelligence discipline or a High School diploma with 9 years’ experience in support of or in an intelligence discipline
• Ability to work in a fast paced / high operational tempo environment
• Ability to obtain DoDD 8140.01 (formerly DoDD 8570.01-M) certification / IT Level II within 30days of indoctrination with the customer
• Bachelor’s Degree in an area related to the position from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of education; with 5 years’ experience in or in support of an intelligence discipline
7 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.