Designs, evaluates, plans, tests, and operates electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems.
1. Performs advanced engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic,
mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses.
2. Directs various tests and analyzes and documents results.
3. Identifies and documents clients functional requirements.
4. Reviews, writes, and provides updates to technical documentation.
5. Develops research & development plans.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and engineering support staff, and may have supervisory
7. May serve as technical team or task lead.
8. Makes changes to methods, design or equipment where necessary.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
10+ years of related engineering experience.
Electrical Engineering experience.
Experience conducting site surveys and inspections to ensure compliance with ICD 705, ICD 702, and other applicable regulations.
Experience conducting ad hoc testing and preparing Testing Technical reports with photos and descriptions of any .anomalies, concerns, or discoveries.
Experience managing multiple projects/tasks and large workloads.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Experience creating Site Survey Reports, creating messages for approval and release, and recording task closure.
Experience writing complicated reports detailing the findings of technical assessments.
Strong administrative and organization skills.
Proficient with MS Office.
Experience updating and maintaining records in customer applications and databases.
Successful completion of the TSCM Fundamentals Course at the Interagency Training Center (lTC), and the Central Security Service operated center for TSCM training.
Must be able to carry and lift heavy pieces of equipment, up to 75 pounds, during travel and while evaluating SCIFs.
#TEMPEST #TSCMjobs #GDITPRIORITY
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.