BMC Remedy Knowledge Management
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Transform technology into opportunity as a Change Manager with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Change Manager you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
HOW A CHANGE MANAGER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in IT field or equivalent experience
● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience in lieu of degree
● Required Technical Skills: BMC Remedy ticketing system, ITIL
● Security Clearance Level: SECRET
● Required Skills and Abilities: Work well with technical teams, support deployment of equipment, review all submitted Request for Change
● Location: On Customer Site Fort Huachuca, AZ
● Certification: IAT II (Security+) required on day 1. ITIL certification within 6 months of hire
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
#GDITArmy #GDITArizona #GDITPriority
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA - Security+ CE - CompTIA
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.