Review, analyze and develop cyber processes, policies and procedures for NIH programs.
The candidate should be able to:
• Track and validate compliance with NIH requirements.
• Coordinate dissemination of necessary information in support of compliance activity.
• Perform continuous review of Cyber Security SOPs, procedures, guidelines and checklists, ensuring they remain compliant with NIH policies
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical teams
• Strong written and verbal communication, solid presentation skills and technical writing skills are a must.
• Demonstrate expertise in security & risk frameworks, standards, and best practices.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Show an ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision (i.e. self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet important deadlines).
• Support the planning and conducting of cybersecurity exercises such as tabletop exercises for programs and applications.
• Assist in supporting NIH programs and applications with the development of RMF packages.
• Support NIH compliance with Cyber Defense directives to include validation of long-term, recurring requirements.
• The contract shall coordinate obtaining and compiling information for security program metrics.
• Provide updates to NIH Cybersecurity management on status of deliverables and tasks.
• Prepare training materials to assist in the transition of procedures and policies to government personnel.
• 10+ years of relevant cybersecurity policy experience
• CISSP (AND one of the following): CEH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA-Security, CHFI, CySA+, GCFA, GCIH, SCYBER, GCIA, GICSP, Cloud+
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.