· Provide Tier 2/Tier 3 EKMS Subject Matter Experts (SME) to visit commands and attend meetings/working groups
· Interface with government representatives, contractors, and field activities to compile status reports concerning transition efforts of CG units from CMWS to iAPP
· Provide technical review and analysis of proposed changes to the Coast Guard COMSEC program.
· Participate in developmental testing and fielding of Coast Guard COMSEC organization initiatives as directed.
· Participate in meetings and reviews as directed and provide comments on technical issues and reports relative to KMI program.
· Respond to trouble calls from Coast Guard COMSEC Managers and equipment operators concerning CMWS, DMD and iApp issues.
· Perform upgrades to common fill devices and/or technical support to facilitate the upgrade of the approximately Coast Guard managed fill devices with the latest software version as required.
· Provide fill device SMEs to respond to trouble calls from Coast Guard EKMS Managers and equipment operators.
· Evaluate iApp software revisions for operational feasibility, recommend deployment options, create iAPP operational user guides, and provide telephone and on-site assistance as directed.
· Coordinate with and assist CG Regional Account Managers and ISICs to ensure that LEs are maintaining software virus protection and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) updates to their Navy CATII Standalone Laptops
· Maintain the Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and continue to operate a fully functional test bed for use in testing upgrades to fill devices and simulating actual fill device problems referred to the SMEs.
· Review and provide comments to C3CEN (CT-R CSS) on documentation related to the Navy’s fill device program.
· Provide on-the-job-training (OJT) in the procedures required to operate KMI hardware and software during and after upgrades at sites designated by C3CEN (CT-R CSS) and authorized in the travel section of this SOW.
· Conduct OJT training in the push button procedures of the AN/PYQ-10, KIK-30, iAPP, AFP, ARC-210, and High Frequency Program in support of EKMS Tier 2 Managers.
· Conduct onsite and centralized KMI, iAPP and fill device operator OJT
Prior experience as a KMI Operating Account Manager and attendance to KMI Course sponsored by Navy
Prefer individual with knowledge and understanding of USCG missions and day to day operations
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.