The Sponsor requires a C2S/AWS cloud server that will support Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) data science operations with a user interface. The Sponsor requires technical support services for a mission-impact focused office.
B. Work Requirement:
The Contractor team shall support the Sponsor in advancing data science and AI/ML innovations from lab to enterprise. The Contractor team shall provide AI/ML Data Science and Technical Services. The Contractor team shall communicate with stakeholders to support data science and AI/ML, projects and partnerships. The Contractor team shall collect, synthesize and assess data science trends and methods creating meeting summaries.
The Contractor team shall draft technical reports, graphics, and summary documents to foster a collaborative data-science culture. The Contractor team shall develop programs and systems for data aggregation, data analytics, data summarization, and data visualization on structured and unstructured datasets. The Contractor team shall work closely with the Sponsor on all activities and efforts.
The Contractor team shall build, develop, and maintain a C2S/AWS automated workflow management system. The Contractor team shall ensure the Sponsor’s data is discoverable and available. The Contractor team shall provide data science and technical services across the entire AI/ML pipeline. The Contractor team shall discover, ingest, prepare, label, and manage Sponsor data. The Contractor team shall develop, test, validate, manage, and deploy AI/ML models. The Contractor team shall provide services to label data using methods such as taggers and tagging tools. The Contractor team shall launch and maintain state-of-the-art repositories to house AI/ML materials such as open source data, models, algorithms, and academic literature.
The Contractor team shall conduct requirements capture sessions with multiple Sponsor stakeholders. The Contractor team shall draft technical reports to capture Sponsor interactions with SMEs, stakeholders, and partners. The Contractor shall proactively offer solutions and recommendations on current and emerging technologies and design approaches. The Contractor team shall identify technology gaps in current capabilities and processes. The Contractor team shall create original concepts and theories for various projects. The Contractor team shall communicate complex technical issues into understandable concepts for mission partner audiences.
• Demonstrated experience with C2S/AWS, MySQL, PostgresSQL, NoSQL and ElasticSearch
• Demonstrated experience with Object or component oriented development software
• Demonstrated experience implementing security requirements for databases
• Demonstrated experience configuring, managing and maintaining databases
• Demonstrated experience working with LINUX/UNIX and Windows operating systems
• Demonstrated experience interpreting data models and developing database structures
• Demonstrated experience using standard techniques to design and develop computer data models
• Demonstrated experience implementing and troubleshooting database changes and modifications
• Demonstrated experience with system and database design, development, interfacing with other systems, security, accreditation, system administration, and database management in Sponsor’s cloud environment.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.