Performs a variety of coordinating routing and material handling duties to meet production schedules.
1. Expedites parts and supplies to remedy shortage problems.
2. Picks up and delivers materials within and outside of the organization and maintains records on material flow.
3. Ensures incoming materials are properly routed.
4. Monitors the flow of materials and parts between departments in order to meet scheduled commitments.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
1-3 years of related material handling and expediting experience.
#CJPOST#DPOST #ISDCJ #intellogsjobs
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.