LabVIEW Programmer – Must have, at minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Mathematics from an accredited college or university with at least 5 years of experience which demonstrates a professional & technical knowledge of the programming real-time data collection systems. Must possess and maintain a current National Instruments, Inc. ‘Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)’ certification for managing software engineering in LabVIEW and advanced architectures for LabVIEW. Must be proficient with communicating with test equipment & sensors using data communication protocols, including TCP/IP, Network Streams, Serial, HTTP and WebDAV.
Support Data Acquisition and Instrumentation efforts at the National Airport Pavement Test Facility (NAPTF) and National Airport Pavement and Materials Research Center (NAPMRC) –
The Airport Pavement R&D section’s NAPTF has been in operation since 1999 and NAPMRC since 2015. The main purpose of the test facilities is to collect pavement performance data under accelerated full-scale pavement tests. The duration of tests may vary from one year to more depending upon the research requirements. An inside full-scale Reflective Cracking Rig (at NAPTF) and Outdoor Reflective Cracking (at NAPMRC) test area have also been designed and constructed. The efforts support the collection and analysis of full-scale accelerated pavement test data for airport pavements. The individual will be responsible for providing assistance and support for the following efforts:
• Developing instrumentation plans to meet the test objectives
• Preparing detailed test plans, including response testing and traffic testing plans
• Performing detailed data analyses to fulfill the objectives of a Construction Cycle (CC)
• Preparing comprehensive and professional technical reports (see Document Editing and Processing below)
• Preparing content for FAA websites, and designing and populating searchable databases for each experiment or Construction Cycle (CC at NAPTF) and Test Cycle (TC at NAPMRC)
• Preparing and maintaining all in-house data viewing and analysis software
• Preparing and maintaining all data collection software
• Preparing and populating database with data collected
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.