GDIT’s team is looking for a dynamic and experienced Automation Tester Team Lead. As the Automation Tester Team Lead you will be expected lead team of Automation Testers, coordinate their activities in agile teams and assist program management team with testing coordination. You will define and document industry best standards for the teams and ensure they are implemented and used by the entire program. While leading the automation testers in the project, you will place a specific focus on improving our automated test coverage for all of our system.
Required Qualifications: - At least 8 years of documented automation testing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Automation Testing Tools (such as Selenium WebDriver, JMeter)
- Experience with BDD (Behavior Driven Development) Cucumber
- Experience with Java Programming Language
- Experience with SQL and Database/Backend testing
- Experience web services / API testing (REST and SOAPUI)
- Experience with implementing and executing Load and Performance Testing
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with continuous integration tool (Jenkins)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Ability to manage multiple task assignments.
- Pega experience (nice to have)
- Experience using Azure DevOPS (Formerly VSTS)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience improving automated test coverage for existing applications.
- Demonstrated experience with leading 3+ automation testers.
- Experience across diverse technology stacks including COTS and custom software.
- Familiarity with standards and best practices for ensuring accessibility (i.e. WCAG and 508)
BS in Computer Science or related field
8+ years of experience
7+ years working an agile development environment
Contract Requires US Citizenship
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.