The contractor shall perform work at the following F-35 JPO sites in Arlington, VA, WPAFB and Eglin AFB and F-35 JPO field sites as needed. This subtask entails supporting program personnel with any security requirements within the SAP facilities. This subtask may require occasional CONUS travel. The contractor shall provide SAP facility security operations support services to include, but not limited to, the following:
• Process Program Access Requests (PARs) through approved channels. A PAR is a formal personnel request to obtain access to a SAP. Historically, one (1) to two (2) PARs are processed on a weekly basis through the F-35 Eglin AFB site; approximately ten (10) PARs are processed on a weekly basis through the F-35 Wright-Patterson AFB site; and approximately 100 PARs are processed on a weekly basis through the F-35 JPO in Arlington, VA. The contractor shall provide PAR support services to include, but not limited to, the following:
o Electronically update and track all PAR information.
o Perform Security Officer’s review of each request. Determining whether or not the individual meets the adjudicative criteria outlined in SAP Nomination Process for SAP access. Contractor personnel at Wright-Patterson AFB and Eglin AFB are required to be certified as Security Review Officers. Contractor personnel at F-35 JPO in Arlington, VA are also required to be trained to perform Security Officer Duties.
o Once the adjudication review is complete, obtain approvals from authorized officials.
o Schedule and perform SAP indoctrination briefings with individuals. The contractor shall maintain and update existing site specific SAP training IAW DoD policies and procedures.
• Perform all administrative security support requirements associated with the receipt, transmission, inventory, reproduction, disposition, and management of SAP material to include Top Secret Control Officer (TSCO) duties, IAW JAFAN 6/0. The contractor shall provide administrative security support services to include, but not limited to, the following:
o Control, maintain, and track all Secret/SAR material received or dispatched from the facility.
o Control, track, and maintain all Top Secret (TS)/Special Access Request (SAR) (TS/SAR) material generated, received, or dispatched from the facility.
o Monitor all reproduction of SAR material to ensure it is properly documented, marked, and accounted for (when applicable).
o Prepare all SAR material for transmittal (wrap packages for mail or courier; prepare fax transmittal cover sheets, etc.).
o Manage all SAP storage containers to include changing and documenting combinations, maintaining a current list of containers holding SAP information, and ensuring all containers are appropriately marked and checked on a daily basis.
o Perform annual inventory of all TS/SAR material and report results to the PSO (CDRL A002).
• Develop (as required) and maintain a PSO-approved SAP SOP for each F-35 facility and ensure that the SAP processes and procedures are current and approved by the PSO. Perform an annual review and update each SAP SOP (CDRL A002).
• Provide security education and training to all F-35 SAP-briefed personnel at Wright-Patterson AFB, Arlington, VA, and Eglin AFB. The contractor shall provide security education and training support services to include, but not limited to, the following:
o Assist with the Security Education & Training support (reference Subtask 2.10) to ensure existing training packages are current.
o Provide the following face-to-face security education and training using existing training packages:
Initial SAP indoctrinations (as required).
• Provide 100% of the SAP briefed personnel with annual SAP Security refresher training).
SAP debriefings (as required).
Courier briefings annually or as required.
Foreign travel briefings for each country or threat environment.
o Track the completion dates for the personnel who have completed the training.
• Send and receive all SAP visit certifications for SAP-briefed personnel.
• Issue six-month visit certifications for F-35 SAP-briefed personnel who travel to locations multiple times within a six-month period.
• Maintain SAP facility accreditations.
• Maintain, monitor, and service post office box for the SAP program.
• Conduct and report on an annual self-inspection of the SAP programs within F-35 IAW F-35 DoD Manuals (CDRL A002). The contractor shall perform the following:
o Perform the annual self-inspection of the SAP programs.
o Provide the results of the annual self-inspection to the PSO and the Security Director or Deputy Security Director for approval.
o Monitor any action items from the self-inspection until they are completed.
Candidate requires a TS clearance and must be willing to take a CI polygraph.
6 years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.