Develop and maintain logistics data, accurate material, software and equipment inventory, prepare and monitor material purchases, process material for disposal, provide supply support, and participate in process improvement activities as that pertain to logistics processes. Through analysis of parts and material demand trend data identify and perform packaging, handling, shipping, receiving and transportation of materials and supplies to ensure the timely and efficient delivery and continuity of support for the 7 x 24 operations.
· Maintains inventory of Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) hardware/software.
· Exercises control over receipt of hardware/software.
· Enters information into approved inventory systems and provide reports on hardware/software items and locations as directed.
· Maintains accountability of non-expendable equipment items.
· Conducts cost/benefit analysis for acquisition of GFE and conducts evaluation of vendor products and prices to meeting requirements.
· Manages the process of receiving, issuing, testing, packing, shipping and tracking of classified and unclassified equipment and supplies locally.
· Performs asset control, coordination and control of internal and external moves of GFE, verification of invoices and accountability inspections as required.
· Maintains required stock levels of materials and supplies to support the operation and engineering efforts.
· Develop and maintain a CMDB for hardware and software assets.
- Bachelors of Art or Bachelors of Science degree or 8 years of related field experience.
- Currently possess a DOD Secret security clearance
• Experience with ServiceNow or Remedy
• Highly organized
• Proven ability to coordinate with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Working knowledge of basic Microsoft office applications
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Persistent and polite follow-up with leadership and staff to maintain delivery schedules
• Problem solving and attention to detail
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.