Performs routine manual and clerical duties to assist in shipping and receiving of documents parts equipment, and other materials.
1. Packs, wraps, boxes or crates material to be shipped.
2. Prepares and maintains shipping records and prepares bills of lading.
3. Verifies correctness of incoming shipments against bills of lading.
4. Posts weight and shipping charges.
5. Maintains shipping and receiving records and related files.
6. Rejects damaged goods or materials and coordinates with shipper to report damages or shortages.
7. Routes incoming goods to the proper departments.
8. May use hand truck or packaging equipment as required.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
0-1 year of related clerical experience.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.