Operates a car or light truck to deliver documents and packages.
1. Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to deliver and pick up documents packages supplies and other items to and/or from company and customer locations.
2. Travels by car or light truck.
3. Maintains related records, including a log of items picked up and delivered.
4. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Requires a valid state driver's license.
3. Specialized driver's license may be required, depending on state and local regulations.
0-1 years of related courier or driver experience.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.