Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
Business Systems Analyst (Technical)
Transform technology into opportunity as a Business Systems Analyst (Technical) with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Analyst Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Analyst Senior joining our team to analyze user needs, perform research, and conduct functional analysis on a variety of projects.
HOW A SYSTEMS ANALYST SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline preferred, or an equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
● Required Experience: 7-10 years of related experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or Data Scientist in supply chain management or a similar field.
● Required Technical Skills:
● Location: Hybrid, On Customer Site 2 days a week and 3 remote
● US Citizenship or Green Card Holder Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
7 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)
Less than 10%
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.