Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT's fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional fast paced team.
Looking for an experienced team member that understands the weekly rhythm of completing Cybersecurity activities focused on ACAS scoring and HBSS. Required to work with a small 3-person team that is focused on multiple networks within a SCIF environment.
* Track, update, and brief identified vulnerabilities
* Operate, maintain and monitor ACAS, HBSS and other security tools
* Monitor Splunk for alerts
* Monitor Network Flows
* Review Device Logs
* Initial triage for detected incidents
* Work directly with A&A team and Service Center Operations to help resolve identified vulnerabilities weekly
* Conduct other network and system audits for vulnerabilities against STIGs
* Provide recurring statistical and status reports
* Maintain network security and ensure compliance with security policies and procedures.
* Provide guidance and work leadership to less experienced technical staff members
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology
1. 5+ years of experience
2. Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
3. Must meet DoD 8570.01M requirements for IAT Level II (e.g. Security+CE. etc).
4. 1+ years active experience using ACAS and HBSS.
5. Experience with DoD Information Assurance (IA) policies and procedures along with analytical ability to incorporate with enterprise standards
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.