Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
As a project manager, you will manage multiple IT projects of varying size, scope and complexity and collaborate with technical team members located around the world.
· Participates in the development of technical project plans, reports, briefings and administrative reporting.
· Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
· Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
· Interacts with other agencies and other client staff on behalf of the client.
· Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
· Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
· Participates in special projects as required.
· 3 years of related project management experience.
· Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
· Professional certification (PMP)
· Demonstrated experience in financial analysis of projects.
· Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
· Demonstrable administrative and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
· Agile project management experience.
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.