Assist the ISSM in ensuring that a Certification and Accreditation package is prepared and maintained in accordance with (IAW) the DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT).
Collect artifacts and develop/refine COOP/DRP; System Security Plans and Standard Operating Procedures as needed to ensure compliance with NIST SP 800-53 and CNSSI 1253.
Ensure all Cybersecurity Controls for assessment and authorization are met via eMASS.
1. Perform RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Self Assessments.
2. Perform pre-validation A&A that includes performance of A&A testing and vulnerability scanning in order to validate IA policy; regulation; Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG); and Best Business Practice (BBP) compliance.
3. Perform vulnerability scanning using tools such as the DISA Gold Disk Scan and ACAS Scanner.
4. Generate Evaluation Risk Reports and scorecards.
5. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
6. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
7. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks; systems; and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies; through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
8. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments; including user accounts; application access; file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
10. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.