Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
GDIT is seeking an OpenText Content Server Team Lead in support of the Headquarters, US Army Medical Research and Development Command (HQ USAMRDC) for Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) Support Services at Fort Detrick, Maryland.
The OpenText Content Server Team Lead shall provide support services for the expanded implementation of the Content Server (LIVELINK) application.
• OpenText Content Server Consulting
• Business Process Analysis/Operational Modeling
• Workflow Design, Development, and Customization
• Designing and Implementing OpenText Content Server Forms
• Implementation of Records Management Module within Content Server
• Creation, Configuration, and Editing Web forms to provide easy data entry and retrieval
• OpenText Content Server System Administration to include managing Users & Groups, Permissions, and Security within OpenText Content Server
• Other Customization of the OpenText Content Server User Interface, as required; and
• Content Server End-User training
• Program Management of the OpenText Content Server Implementation efforts
• Plan for migration of OpenText Content Server content and workflows into SharePoint
• Five (5) years relevant experience
• Experience with OpenText Content Server
• Experience with OpenText Directory Services
• Experience with OpenText Archive Server
• Experience with the Integration of .Net technology to OTCS
• Experience with Remedy software
• Experience with Jiri software
• Experience with SQL Server
• Minimum of Sec+ Certification (CYSA, CISSP)
• Experience with Remote desktop
• Experience with Windows server environments
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Familiarity IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
• SQLServer integration
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.