Provide support the Naval Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center (SMWDC) Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Division (SMWDC IAMD) by providing subject matter expert (SME) advice and assistance in the areas of Advanced tactical Training (ATT), Operational Support,Tactical and Operational-level doctrine review, and writing, capability analysis, assessments and experimentation support.
Candidate must meet the requirements for Senior SME or Senior Warfare Analyst in addition to specified requirements for CONOPS Portfolio Developer.
Senior Subject Matter Expert
• Required ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance; Desired ability to obtain TS clearance at start (investigation basis must be valid for 6 months after start date) and be eligible for SCI
• Required twenty (20) years (minimum) of military or relevant industry or government experience in Naval operations
- OR -
Senior Warfare Analyst
• A minimum of twenty (20) years of military or relevant industry or government experience
• Preferred minimum of three (3) years of experience (concurrent or sequential to 20 years military experience) teaching and/or instructing in a formal classroom setting.
• Familiarity with operational and tactical doctrine, concept of operations, standard operating procedures, and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP)
Job Requirements for CONOPS Portfolio Developer:
Required five (5) years experience working with the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process
Required five (5) years experience in the development, review or implementation of Naval CONOPS
Desired five (5) years (minimum) experience working on Echelon 3 or higher operational level staffs
Desired experience is the development of force employment concepts for multiple areas of responsibility
Desired familiarity or experience developing products within the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) (i.e. OV-1, SV-1)
Required ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance; desired ability to obtain TS clearance at start (investigation basis must be valid for 6 months after start date) and be eligible for SCI
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.