Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Electronics Technician Maintenance III
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as an Electronics Technician Maintenance III. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Electronics Technician Maintenance III you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Electronics Technician Maintenance III joining our team to
provide Onboard Maintenance Training (OBMT) to Ship's Force technicians in the operation, repair, maintenance, and logistics support of CIWS, RAM, and/or NSSMS. Perform/provide support during shipboard Combat Systems tasks including ICMP tasking, TSRA, C5RA, INSURV programs and Tech Assist events. These efforts may require rapid results in a stressful environment in order to meet ship mission requirements.
HOW AN ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN MAINTENANCE III WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
You will perform/provide support during shipboard Combat Systems tasks including ICMP tasking, TSRA, C5RA, INSURV programs and Tech Assist events. These efforts may require rapid results in a stressful environment in order to meet ship mission requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
At least (4) years of experience in troubleshooting, repair, and assessment of aforementioned one or more Self Defense Weapon Systems.
Specialized Experience: SME shall possess a minimum of (2) years of specialized experience operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and testing of CIWS, RAM, and/or NSSMS. It is highly desirable that the resume demonstrates the candidate being a graduate of one or more of the following Navy “C” schools:
1. V02A - Close-In Weapon System (CIWS) Phalanx Block 1B Baseline 2 Technician
2. V18A - CIWS MK-15 BLOCK 11-14 Technician
3. V19A - Phalanx Close-In Weapon System MK 15 MOD 11-14, 21, 22, and 25-28 Technician
4. V39B - MK-15 MODS 31-33 SeaRAM CIWS Technician
5. V31A - NATO Sea Sparrow Surface Missile System (NSSMS) MK 57 Mods 10 and Above
6. V27A - NATO Sea Sparrow Surface Missile System MK-57 MOD 2, 3 Technician
7. V10A - Rolling Airframe Missile (RAM) MK-31 Mod 1 & 3 Guided Missile Weapons Systems Technician
US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays.
4 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.