Our team, supporting the Military Sealift Command (MSC) in Pensacola, FL, has an immediate need for a mid-level Network Administrator with demonstrated experience managing and maintaining CISCO equipment. The focus of this job is to assist the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with ongoing STIG remediation and documentation efforts. Primary responsibilities include:
• Work under the direction of the NOC manager and Network SME’s
• Perform STIG vulnerability checks on CISCO Equipment
• Review and update STIG requirements and checklists
• Document identified vulnerabilities per STIG requirements
• Ensure proper completion of work orders and trouble calls via Remedy.
• Monitor and troubleshoot NIPRNET and SIPRNET operations.
• Must possess current IAT II certification, including an appropriate Computing Environment certification (e.g. CCT), in accordance with IAWF DoD 8570.01M
• Must have 5 years of Networking experience
• Must be able to accommodate working on the second shift (work hours are 1500-2330)
• Must possess SECRET clearance.
• Must possess CCT or higher certification
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.