Virtual Tape Libraries
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We are currently seeking a Mainframe Storage Lead.
Candidates should have 10+ years of experience with expertise in the skills/duties listed below:
• Primary lead to delivery all storage for BFS mainframe move.
• Management of all mainframe storage EMC VMAX and Virtual tape storage EMC DLM, IBM, and others.
• Primary administrator for storage tools DFSMS and DFHSM.
• Maintains all mainframe storage policies - Monitor and adjust allocation to proactively avoid storage issues and impact to the system operation.
• Monitor system performance and tune the system for optimal performance.
• Produce and maintains historical performance data for trend analysis and future capacity planning.
• Implement mainframe backup and recovery strategies to protect the business data for both onsite and disaster recovery.
• Responsible for the installation and maintenance of storage and performance related products.
• Support core Z/OS components and ensure the health of the system in order to support the business.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
Full-flex work week
401K with company match
Customizable health benefits packages
Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
Rewards program for high-performing employees
Discover more at www.gdit.com/careers
10 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
The likely salary range for this position is $144,000 - $216,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.