We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Business Intelligence Analysts to join our team in support of AFNORTH Mission Deployed Systems and Special Programs activities at Peterson AFB, CO.
In this role, a typical day will include:
· Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
· Conduct an analysis of procurement, logistics, and sustainment costs for current and prototype systems, then analyze capabilities, risks, and integration costs to provide a recommendation to the Government on a best-value basis.
· Utilize our experience with the U.S. Navy Diving Life Systems Program Logistics Support contract for receiving, storage, issue points for material, components, and repair kits.
· As required, recommend changes using the Allowance Part List (APL) and related Military Essential Codes (MEC) and review fleet data 3-M reports.
· Provide program management support including gathering of program metrics and evaluate any program risks and brief data to DJC2 Program Office.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
· BA/BS with 5+ years or related experience
· Secret clearance required
· Working knowledge of project management tools used on the program, including MS Project, Excel, Word, and SharePoint
· Strong attention to detail and commitment to high quality deliverables, including design documentation, estimates, and transition documentation.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
· 401K with company match
· Customizable health benefits packages
· Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
· Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
· Rewards program for high-performing employees
Not sure this job’s the one for you? Check out our other openings at gdit.com/careers.
Do you have a friend or colleague this posting describes? Let them know about the opportunity by clicking “Share.”
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
The likely salary range for this position is $51,085 - $85,301, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.